QuickBooks Technical Help takes all all the appropriate measures to secure the personal data provided by users. Here is how we use and handle your personal data collected through forms and cookies on our website. For more details, you can visit our terms and conditions page.
1. Details acquired by QuickBooks Technical Help : All the information acquired from the users who visit our website is kept securely in our data centers. These details include user’s full name, email address, contact number, geographical area and so on. Also, billing details are stored for users who opt for automatic payment. Payment details are stored for all users who have at some point entered into a transaction with us. At the time of completing the transaction, other details such as shipping address, payment details and so on are also collected. These details are required for product activation. You geographical area is also stored along with preferences in order to provide a better experience.
2. Cookies and Log files : Every Time a new user visits our website, a separate profile is created for them. This profile contains all the information garnered from them. Any personally identifiable information collected through cookies, log files and forms is used for aggrandizing the overall customer experience. Also, preferences are also recorded for the same. We do not share this data with any third party until we get specific permissions from the user. Still, our parent company, partners and subsidiaries can access this data.
3. Children Policy : QuickBooksTechnical.Help does not accumulate data for users younger than 13. In case any such details are found, we take all the appropriate measures to delete it immediately and permanently from our databases. You can go to the respective Government Regulatory body website in order to get more information about our Children Policy.
5. Data Sharing and Retention : Until asked by the user specifically, we will hold the data in our databases. Data is cleared if the task for the user has been completed. Still, details about transactions are stored along with all the other details provided at the time of the transaction. These details are not shared with any third party associated with us or linked on our website. Also, in no legal ruling will QuickBooksTechnical.Help share this data.
7. Security : SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) along with SSH Key encryption are used for safeguarding all the personally identifiable information collected from the user. These details include geographical area, Date of Birth, Credit card/ debit card details and so on.
8. Mobile Analytics : Mobile analytics is used for acquiring information when the user visits our website from their smartphone. Details about the performance, daily data usage, downloads through our website are collected through mobile analytics. This data is only for the purpose of analysis.
10. Changes and Amendments: We take all the appropriate measures to inform users about changes in our policies. Still, it is upto the user to stay up to date with these changes. We usually send out newsletters and emails describing these changes.